Completely fix Valuable Inventory: Scraped Content – When you apply for Adsense for some time, your account will not be approved due to a valid inventory scraped content issue.
So here we are going to discuss this article. “How to fix the error of Valuable Inventory Scraped: Content Adsense Policy Violation? “
Before going to the AdSense approval.
Make sure your website is fully developed. Your website should have unique content. I said it is unique it means it is written by itself not copied, scraped from other articles.
What is scraped content?
Scraping content is taking content from other places on the web and publishing it on your own site.
There are many websites that only have parts or content stolen from other websites. Many sites will take articles from other websites and publish them as if they were their own, or copy entire websites.
This behavior goes against Google’s guidelines and copyright laws in the United States and other countries.
It is worth taking the time to create original content that configures your site. This will retain your visitors and provide more useful results for users who search on Google.
Some examples of scraping include:
- Sites that copy and republish content from other sites without adding any original content or value
- Sites that copy content from other sites, modify it slightly (for example, using synonyms or automated techniques) and republish it
- Sites that reproduce content from other sites without providing some type of organization or benefit unique to the user
- Sites dedicated to embedding content such as videos, images or other media from other sites without sufficient added value for the user
How & Why webmasters perform scraping on their blogs?
Singularity is important for Google and for all readers on the Internet. Therefore, producing unique, authentic, correct and valuable information for readers will always be fruitful in blogs for you and your long-term blog.
It is not a good idea if you copy from a large website to create good articles on your site so that your AdSense is approved or you can gather some traffic.
As a blogger, you should focus on the interest of your visitors, their demands. Do proper research and then write unique and relevant content for your blog readers. Not just waste material!
Understanding “Scraped Content.”
- The content was published on site A.
- Site A was disconnected and content moved to site B.
- Site B was disconnected and the content was not available on the web.
- The content was available on Wayback Machine.
- I started site C and republished the content.
- Site C is marked as “scraped content”, although there is only one version available online.
How to fix the “Valuable Inventory: Scraped Content” Adsense violation?
- Check your article for plagiarism. If you don’t know which item is plagiarized or scraped.
- Don’t copyrighted images, videos or other copyrighted data.
- Do not write other blog posts with exactly the same word.
- Place too many ads
- Check the theme easy to use.
- Remove most plagiarized publications or edit until they are 100% original.
- Write some more posts and request Adsense again.
Fix valuable inventory scraped content – I have been blogging for the last three and a half years. I have seen many changes in Google AdSense policies. If you read them you can easily understand that they are always focused on the direction of the reader and the behavior of the advertiser.