Hello friends! Does it happen to you that sometimes your Phone suddenly gets too hot? If yes, then this isn’t good for your Phone. It can damage your Phone, so you mustn’t take it lightly and eliminate this problem. Today’s article will tell you why smartphones get Overheating and their solutions.
So if your smartphone also gets hot, i.e., your Phone has a heating problem, this article can play a very important role in solving your problem. So let’s know why your Phone or mobile gets hot.
Nowadays, almost everyone uses a smartphone. Today, we need a phone somewhere in all our work. From morning till evening, we do many things with the help of our Phones, and because it is an electronic device, it gets hot many times when we use them too much.
If we use an electronic device often, it is common to get hot. For example, you can watch TV, freeze, or use a computer, speaker, or electronic device.
This has no problem, but sometimes your smartphone becomes very hot. It is called Phone overheating or phone overheating. The issue of phone overheating/phone overheating occurs with many people.
Read Also: How To Install Android 12 On Any SmartPhone
Many people do not pay attention to this; the result is that their Phone gets damaged or there is a problem like a phone hanging. You must eliminate this problem quickly so your smartphone can work properly.
The problem of overheating the Phone is mostly found in old telephones. So let’s know how to avoid the problem of phone overheating. But before finding a solution to the problem, you need to see how this problem arises. Meaning what are the reasons for the Phone getting hot?
There can be many reasons for the Phone overheating, such as keeping the Phone on charge for a long time, using the wrong charger, keeping the Phone in the Sun, playing games, and more data. Due to processing and other similar reasons, the Phone gets hot.
We have explained all these reasons in detail below. So let’s know the reasons for overheating the Phone, as well as ways to avoid this problem, what to do when the Phone is hot, and how to prevent the Phone from overheating.
Why does the mobile phone get hot?
Phone Charging for Too Long
Due to keeping the smartphone on charge for too long, problems like overheating often arise in them. People usually keep the Phone on demand even after it is fully charged. This is one of the biggest reasons why the Phone starts heating up.
Because of the Internet
Another big reason for the Phone getting hot is your data too. When you are using the internet on your mobile for a long time, and if its speed is low, this can also be why your Phone may heat up.
Read Also: 8 Tips to Improve Your Phone’s Battery Life
Due to Virus
If your Phone has a virus, this can also be a reason to heat up.
Playing games on your mobile for a long time can cause overheating problems.
Due to High Data Processing
One of the major reasons for phone heating is sometimes due to excessive data processing.
Due to multitasking in smartphones today, we can use many apps simultaneously, and then those apps remain open in the background, consuming your phone battery. This is also one of the reasons why your Phone heats up. Seems to happen.
Reasons to Use the Camera for a Long Time.
If you have been keeping the camera open for a long time, and you are taking photos or making videos for a long time, then due to this, also your Phone may be overheating.
Due to Late Calling
Even if you are talking on the phone for a long time, your Phone may get hot.
Due to the Duplicate Charger
Charging the smartphone with a duplicate charger also causes the phone to overheat. Not only this, but they also reduce the battery life of your mobile.
Due to Full Internal Storage
Even if your Phone’s internal storage is full, then your Phone may still be facing the problem of overheating.
Reasons to keep the Phone in the Sun.
If you put your smartphone in the Sun, even for a while, it will heat up.
Because of Mobile Cover
If you have put such a mobile cover on your smartphone, which is completely packed and prevents the smartphone from coming in contact with the environment, the radiation of the Phone stops. So this generates heat in your smartphone, and then there is the problem of overheating.
Because of Software
If your Phone is very old and heats up frequently, one of the reasons could be its software. Sometimes the software does not work properly due to old age, and the mobile starts heating up repeatedly.
Keeping mobile on the soft surface during charge
If you have put your mobile on charging and kept it on a soft place like a sofa or bed, this can also be a reason for mobile heating. Because when the mobile is on a charge, the heat comes out of it. Now, if we keep the mobile on a soft surface, that heat remains the same, and the mobile keeps getting hot.
Reasons for Using Heavy Apps
If your Phone is not heating up due to the reasons mentioned above, then one more reason that can cause your phone to heat up is battery consumption. If you use Google’s heavy apps on mobile, drain the most battery, use them for a long time, like – Google Maps or Play Store. Even then, the Phone starts heating up.
Reasons to use Another Phone’s Battery.
It often happens that for any reason, we change our phone’s battery and put another phone’s storm in it, or sometimes we use the local artillery. So this can also cause a mobile heating problem.
Due to High Brightness
High brightness can also be an important reason for mobile heating.
Hotspot, because of functions like wifi and Bluetooth, is turned on
If your mobile connection is like a hotspot, Wifi and Bluetooth are on for some time. Even then, your mobile can be hot.
Due to Prolonged USE
If you use the Phone continuously for a long time, it is natural to get hot.
So, friends, these are why mobile Phone heats up many times. So let us now see what we should do to remedy this.
How to Cool an Overheated Phone
As we told you earlier, it is not good if your mobile is overheating. You should solve this problem as soon as possible. Otherwise, it may create a problem for you. We have already told you the reasons for overheating of the mobile. Now let’s solve them.
Let us see what to do when the Phone heats up.
- Please do not put the phone on charging for a long time. People often fall asleep by setting the Phone at night; even after it is fully charged, it remains on capture. This overcharging heats your Phone and reduces your Phone’s battery life.
- To protect the phone from overcharging. If your Phone gets very hot, do not charge it fully and only set it to 80% in one go and avoid putting the Phone on charging at night. The second reason for mobile heating can be due to the continuous on of the internet. If you are not using the net, turn off your phone data.
- Sometimes Phone heats up due to viruses, then use anti-virus apps on your Phone. Apart from this, if you want to install any app or game, then use the Play Store.
- Avoid playing games on mobile for a long time.
- If more data is saved in 5 old mobiles, the data processing is also more. So to avoid this problem, keep deleting unused files from time to time.
- Avoid multitasking apps in the background. Run only those apps which are needed in the environment. Apart from this, there is an option for background data in the smartphone’s settings, so using this, you can stop the apps’ data from running in the background of your mobile so that the data is not used in the apps living in the background. With the help of this, your Phone will start getting less heat.
- Do not leave the mobile camera on for a long time.
- Do not talk on the phone for a long time; if the Phone is charging while talking, remove it from charge.
- Do not use a duplicate charger or charger from another phone.
- If your Phone has more internal storage, delete the unnecessary files and move the rest of the data to the SD card. With this, the problem of phone heating will go away, and if your Phone hangs, then your problem will also go away.
- Never keep the Phone in the Sun.
- If you use a mobile cover, use a good-quality cover. Which is not fully packaged. If your phone overheats, remove the cover when charging, or if possible, don’t use the cover.
- If your Phone is old, keep updating the software occasionally. This will also remove the mobile heating problem, and your Phone will run smoothly.
- Keep the Phone on hard surfing (e.g., table, ground, cupboard, etc.) while charging so the heat can come out.
- Go to the Phone’s settings and see which apps drain more battery. Use them only when needed.
- Never use the battery of another phone in your Phone. If your Phone’s battery is damaged, even then, bring the battery of the phone company from the market. Avoid using local batteries as well.
- Keep the mobile brightness low.
- Do not keep functions like hot spot, wifi, and Bluetooth on the Phone for a long time. Shut them down as soon as they are done.
- If you are using your mobile continuously, then do not do this. Close it for a while. It will work for its heat. Apart from this, you can also turn off your phone for a time. This would be a great solution.
So, friends, these are some remedies by which if your Phone is hot, you can easily overcome the problem of heating or overheating.
Today, through this article, we have tried to give you a lot of information. We hope that you have understood through the article Phone Garam Kyu Hota Hai that if your mobile is hot, how can you reduce the temperature of your Phone? I hope you liked the information given here. Thank you!