Google has officially introduced the beta version of its latest Android operating system Android 12. Although every year the new Android OS is launched during Google’s annual event Google I/O, this time due to Coronavirus, Google has announced this OS directly. This announcement from Google has come as a big surprise for tech lovers. With the rollout of Android 12 Beta OS, there has been a competition to download it first on your phone.
The new Android 12 is equipped with many attractive and advanced features. Google has done a great job in its new OS, from the user experience of smartphone users to their privacy and security. After being equipped with Android 12, smartphones will look more modern than before and many new features with advanced technology will also be included in the phone.
The developer preview of the new Android OS was first released in February and Pixel users will now finally be able to use the new software. The Android 12 update is being rolled out for all Google Pixel phones. Anyone who has a Pixel smartphone can use this update. This new update is available for Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3A, Pixel 3A XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4A, Pixel 4A 5G, and Pixel 5.
Phones that have got Android 12 update
If you haven’t received the notification for the update yet, you can check it yourself on your phone. For this, you can manually check for updates by going to System>Advanced>System Updates. People who are using Samsung, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, Tecno, Vivo, and Xiaomi phones will also get the Android 12 update from the manufacturers soon.
If you also want to update your smartphone with Android 12 before your friends, then you can easily update your mobile to Android 12 by following the steps mentioned below:–
How to get the Android 12 Beta on your phone
1. Before downloading Android 12 Beta to your phone, you have to enroll yourself in the Google program.
2. Click on the link below to enroll yourself — Android 12
3. Once the link is open, sign up with your Google account. If Gmail is active on the phone, then you can directly log in with a Google account.
4. Here you will find a list of mobile phones on which the beta version of Android 12 has been released.
5. If your phone is on the list, then by opting in, you will become part of Google’s beta program.
6. Once you are enrolled in Google Beta, a notification will come on your phone.
7. If the notification is not received, go to System>System Update in the phone’s Settings menu and click on Check for the update.
8. Here you will get the file of new software i.e. Android 12 Beta, which has to be downloaded to your phone.
Note:- It would be better if you back up your phone before downloading the file.
9. After downloading the file, install it on this phone. During the installation of the file, the phone will automatically auto-boot.
10. If the phone is on, then you will get the Android 12 operating system equipped with very great and advanced features on your mobile.
Just enjoy this amazing OS now before others.
What is Android 12 public beta?
Many people have questions that what is the Android beta version called. So let us tell you that before giving the update of Android to every person, Google releases the beta version of Android. This is a kind of testing version, so that tech lovers and smartphone users can download on their phones before others. Through the beta version, the company takes the feedback of the people and tries to make sure that there are no flaws in any kind of its Android. A few weeks after introducing Android 12 Beta, Google will also release its final version.
Which Phones will Download
Android 12 has been released by Google but it is not available for many phones yet. Google had initially told about Pixel phones, but apart from this, some companies have allowed beta updates in their phones, whose full list can be seen here. These smartphones will get an Android 12 beta update, see the full list
Get the latest mobile and tech news, gadgets reviews, and recharge plans Follow on Facebook and Twitter. At the same time, you can subscribe to our Instagram and YouTube channels for the latest photos and videos.