Google has officially introduced the beta version of its latest Android operating System, Android 14. Although the new Android OS is launched yearly during Google’s annual event Google I/O, this time, due to Coronavirus, Google has announced this OS directly. This announcement from Google has come as a big surprise for tech lovers. With the rollout of Android 14 Beta OS, there has been competition to download it on your phone.
The new Android 14 is equipped with many attractive and advanced features. Google has done a great job with its new OS, from the user experience of smartphone users to their privacy and security. After being equipped with Android 14, smartphones will look more modern, and many new features with advanced technology will also be included in the phone.
The developer preview of the new Android OS was first released in February, and Pixel users will now finally be able to use the new software. The Android 14 update is being rolled out for all Google Pixel phones. Anyone who has a Pixel smartphone can use this update. This new update is available for Google Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3A, Pixel 3A XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4A, Pixel 4A 5G, and Pixel 5.
Phones that have got Android 14 update
If you haven’t received the notification for the update yet, you can check it yourself on your phone. You can manually check for updates using System>Advanced>System Updates. People using Samsung, OnePlus, Oppo, Realme, Tecno, Vivo, and Xiaomi phones will also get the Android 14 update from the manufacturers soon.
If you also want to update your smartphone with Android 14 before your friends, then you can easily update your mobile to Android 14 by following the steps mentioned below:–
How to get the Android 14 Beta on your phone
1. Before downloading Android 14 Beta to your phone, you must enroll in the Google program.
2. Click on the link below to enroll yourself — Android 14
3. Once the link opens, sign up with your Google account. If Gmail is active on the phone, you can directly log in with a Google account.
4. Here, you will find a list of mobile phones on which the beta version of Android 14 has been released.
5. If your phone is on the list, then by opting in, you will become part of Google’s beta program.
6. Once enrolled in Google Beta, a notification will come to your phone.
7. If the notification is not received, go to System>System Update in the phone’s Settings menu and click on Check for the update.
8. Here, you will get the file of new software, i.e., Android 14 Beta, which has to be downloaded to your phone.
Note:- It would be better if you back up your phone before downloading the file.
9. After downloading the file, install it on this phone. During the installation of the file, the phone will automatically auto-boot.
10. If the phone is on, you will get the Android 14 operating system equipped with great and advanced features on your mobile.
Just enjoy this amazing OS now before others.
What is the Android 14 public beta?
Many people have questions about what is the Android beta version called. So let us tell you that before giving the update of Android to every person, Google releases the beta version of Android. This is a testing version so tech lovers and smartphone users can download it on their phones before others. Through the beta version, the company takes people’s feedback and ensures no flaws in Android. After introducing Android 14 Beta, Google will release its final version a few weeks later.
Which Phones will Download
Android 14 has been released by Google, but it is not available for many phones yet. Google had initially told about Pixel phones, but apart from this, some companies have allowed beta updates in their phones, whose full list can be seen here. These smartphones will get an Android 14 beta update. See the full list.
Get the latest mobile and tech news, gadgets reviews, and recharge plans. Follow on Facebook and Twitter. At the same time, you can subscribe to our Instagram and YouTube channels for the latest photos and videos.