Top 10 Technologies 2020
Change is the only constant. This also applies to your professional life. Nowadays, it is a necessity to increase the scale, the reason is quite simple, technology is evolving very quickly. I have listed the top 10 trend technologies, which are expected to acquire a large market in 2020.
So, let’s make a new year resolution to master any of the following technologies:
- Artificial intelligence
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Cognitive Computing in the Cloud
- Angular and react
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Smart Applications (I – Applications)
- Big data
- RPA (Robotic process automation)
Then, the countdown starts from here.
1) Artificial Intelligence (AI):
Artificial intelligence training: explore the curriculum to master artificial intelligence and deep learning.
- AI existed even before the Internet was born but now is when data processing and computing power become strong enough to sustain a complete technology by itself.
- AI is everywhere today, from your smartphones to your cars, from your home to your banking establishment.
- It is the new normal, something that the world cannot do without.
Get your hands dirty with AI and have a crystal run ahead!
Choose one or choose all, anyway, have a happy career this 2020!
With this, we reach the end of the article “The 10 main trends technologies”. I hope this was informative enough to start in 2020.
Blockchain Training: explore the curriculum to master Blockchain.
- This is the technology that drives bitcoins, the new parallel currency that has taken over the world.
- Interestingly, blockchain as a technology has powerful potential in everything from medical care to elections, real estate, and law enforcement.
Understand how blockchain works and your career is classified as the secure accounting book on which this technology is based!
3) Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality:
- Virtual is real! VR and AR, the twin technologies that let you experience things in virtual, that are extremely close to real, are today being used by businesses of all sizes and shapes. But the underlying technology can be quite complex.
- Medical students use AR technology to practice surgery in a controlled environment.
- VR, on the other hand, opens up newer avenues for gaming and interactive marketing.
If you want to ride the virtual wave, whatever interests you, AR and VR skills should be there!
4) Cognitive Cloud Computing:
AWS Training: Explore the curriculum to master AWS.
- Cognitive Cloud is an extended ecosystem of traditional Cloud and Cognitive Computing.
- Because of this, you can create Cognitive Computing applications and lead the masses through cloud implementations. Cognitive computing is considered the next great evolution in the IT industry.
- Talk in human language and help experts make better decisions by understanding the complexities of Big Data. Its market size is expected to generate revenues of $ 13.8 billion by 2020 and is one of the top 10 trend technologies to consider this year.
- Major brands such as IBM, Google, Microsoft, Cisco have already begun to implement this state-of-the-art technology to prepare for the next market.
5) Angular and react:
Angular and reaction training: explore the curriculum to master angular and react.
Well, now we are entering the core technology.
- Using React and Angular you can create a highly modular web application. Therefore, you do not need to make any changes to your codebase to add a new function.
- Angular and React also allows you to create a native mobile application with the same knowledge of JS, CSS, and HTML.
- The Best part: open-source library with highly active community support.
Development and Operations training: explore the curriculum to master DevOps tools.
This is the stranger on the list. It is not a technology, but a methodology.
DevOps is a methodology that guarantees that both development and operations go hand in hand. The DevOps cycle is represented as an infinite loop that represents the integration of developers and operating teams through:
- Automated infrastructure,
- Workflows and
- Continuous measurement of application performance.
It is basically the process of continuous improvement, so why not start with yourself?
7) Internet of Things (IoT):
- Another buzzword that is no longer a buzzword, but has become a complete technological ecosystem in itself.
- IoT essentially connects many devices and creates a virtual network where everything works perfectly through a single monitoring center.
- IoT is a giant network of connected devices, all of which collect and share data on how they are used and the environments in which they are operated.
This includes everything from your:
- Mobile phones,
- Washing machines for almost everything you can think of.
With IoT, we can have smart cities with:
- Traffic system,
- Efficient waste management and
- Energy use
Then, start thinking about some new excuse for being late to the office other than traffic.
8) Intelligent Apps (I – Apps):
- I-Apps are pieces of software written for mobile devices based on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, designed to make everyday tasks easier.
- This involves tasks such as organizing and prioritizing emails, scheduling meetings, recording interactions, content, etc. Some familiar examples of I-Apps are Chatbots and virtual assistants.
As these applications become more popular, they will come with promises of jobs and fat salaries.
9) Big Data:
Big Data and Hadoop training: explore the program to master Big Data and Hadoop.
Big data refers to problems associated with the processing and storage of different types of data. Most current companies rely on big data analysis to get a great perspective on their:
- Product research,
- Marketing initiatives and many more.
To his surprise, the big data led Germany to win the World Cup.
Hadoop and Spark are the two most well-known frameworks for solving big data problems.
If you already have some knowledge of Big Data, great! If not, now is the time to start.
10) RPA (Robotic Process Automation):
Robotic Process Automation Training: Explore the curriculum to master RPA.
- In general, any desk job in any industry involves tasks that are repetitive in nature and can be automated.
- RPA or Robotic Process Automation allows you to automate routine and repetitive tasks.
- You do not need to write any code to automate repetitive tasks.
In 2019, the trend of bots and machine learning will only trigger, which means that RPA will become an invaluable skill.