SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is a technique to optimize a webpage for getting good traffic and a higher rank in the search engine. In addition to that, applying search engine optimization also makes it user-friendly, fast loading, and easy to browse through.
Why is SEO Important?
- The majority of internet users are more likely to click on one of the top results in the results pages (SERPS). To exploit this opportunity and attract more visitors to your website. A potential customer to your online E-commerce store, your website needs to be highly optimized to appear in one of the top positions.
- SEO not only results in a high number of visitors but also gives a friendly experience to your user. Which produces a high chance of visitors coming back to your website.
- If multiple websites are selling the same things then the user will trust the website more which shows up higher in the search engine ranking.
- SEO is also good for promoting your content on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and others.
- Crawling – It is the process of fetching all the web pages associated with a particular website. The software which performs this kind of task is called a crawler or a spider. In the case of Google, this software is GoogleBot.
- Indexing – It is the process of creating an index for all the fetched web pages and storing them into a database from where it can later be retrieved for further tasks or analysis. In the process of indexing, the main task is identifying the words and expressions that best describe the page in the best. The possible manner and attach the page to a set of particular keywords.
- Backlinks – Backlink is a link placed on someone else’s website that points to your website. Backlinks are one of the crucial important factors for SEO. Getting a lot of backlinks from good websites with relevant anchor texts is one of the best ways of improving your search engine rankings.
- Keywords – Keywords are just a single word or it can also be a whole phrase of a particular SEO position for a given page or site. It describes what the article is about in summary.
- Keyword Density – Keyword density is the number of times how often does a specific phrase appears in a given article. To calculate Keyword density just divide the number of times your keyword appears in your article by the total number of words the article, and then multiply the result by 100. The final result obtained will be expressed as a percentage score. Keyword density has an effect on SEO. If a given phrase has a high-density score then it means that the text explains clearly about that phrase, so it probably should get good rankings for it.
- Meta Description – It is a short description of a post or blog used mostly by search engines to give an overview of the relevance of the post to the users. This description is hidden and not displayed anywhere on the blog. Whenever a user searched something on Google, it displays a list of websites. It consists of a title and description of the website. The description which the user sees is the Meta description.
- Meta tags – Meta tags consist of two main features: Meta description, and meta keywords. Meta tags are placed inside the HEAD tag of the HTML page. The information contained in these tags is usually not meant for the users but for the search engines. It helps them determine what the page is all about. Hence it is worth setting them manually for each post within your blog or website.
Types of SEO practices:
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
It refers to the activities that are executed on the page itself that is to be published. On-page SEO helps to optimize a given page so that it appears higher on the Search engine result pages (SERP).
The On-page SEO activities mostly include filling keywords in the right quantity and at correct places. It also includes injecting internal links, meta tags, meta description, building a customized URL structure for each post, inserting the alt attributes for images, optimizing the image SEO and most importantly providing the users with quality content.
Off-page SEO refers to the activities that are performed with the page after it has been posted on the internet. These activities include sharing the post, commenting on the post to build more engagement. As well as liking posts on social media, giving star ratings, answering the requests and demands of the target clients. Allowing guest posts, creating string backlinks by exchanging links with friends website is also included in Off-page SEO activity.
Ab Agar aap ke dimaag me koi bhi Sabal aata hai to Comment ke jariye jarur puche or ye batana na bhule ki aap ko ye jaankari kesi lagi. Internet se related koi bhi Sabaal-Jabaab yaha puche.
Ask Question #TechnoVimal
Blog ➤ https://www.technovimal.in/contact-us.html
Facebook Page ➤https://www.facebook.com/technovimal
Please Like, Comment, Share THANK YOU!SHARE.