With the help of online shopping tips in Hindi, you can easily buy any item found on the Internet. Online shopping is a work started by goods and service seller companies.
What is Online Shopping?
Online shopping means buying things or services on the Internet, through online shopping, you can buy anything sitting at home. When the concept of the world wide web came, then goods and service seller companies started selling their goods online to those users. Those who spend their time at home or in the office on computer or laptop. Through this online shopping, customers can buy many products online sitting at home. Like household material, food items, clothes, furniture, etc. But if you want to do online shopping, then it is necessary that you have access to the internet and you have a card to pay for things like a debit card or credit card, etc.
Who Introduced Online Shopping?
Online shopping was started by Michael Aldrich in 1979. They used television for this and seeing things on TV, customers could place their order through the telephone. In March 1980, he started the region’s office revolution through which consumers, customers, agents, distributors, suppliers, and service companies could connect online. The first-word wide web server and browser were created by Tim Burners Lee in 1990. And its official use happened in 1991.
Advantages of Online Shopping
⚡ Below we have told you its advantages in online shopping. Everything has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- With online shopping, you can shop at any time in 24 hours, but if you buy the same from a shop, then it does not happen that you have to shop only at the time of opening of the shop.
- Through online shopping, you get a list of many products, so if you want, you can compare the products among themselves.
- If you shop online, then you can also compare the price of the product.
- If you do online shopping, then your time is saved, you can do shopping from your system in less time sitting at home.
- If you do online shopping from your computer while sitting at home, then you avoid the problem of parking in shopping malls.
- If you shop online, then you do not have to face the problem of standing in line at the time of billing.
- If you do online shopping, then your goods are delivered to your home by the company, on the contrary, if you go to the shopping mall or shop for shopping, then you have to bring your own goods.
- If you do online shopping and you are not satisfied with your goods, then you can return your goods, you get your money back.
Disadvantages of Online Shopping
⚡ We will tell you some of the disadvantages of online shopping. If there are some advantages of online shopping then there are also some disadvantages.
- If you do online shopping, then you cannot test by touching things like normal shopping, you have to do your shopping by looking at the screen, when on the contrary, in ordinary shopping, you can touch things and try wearing clothes. Yes, their material can be checked etc.
- When you do online shopping, you also make your payment online, so there is a possibility of fraud with you.
- When you do online shopping and you do not like the goods or due to some reason you have to return the goods, then you have to face a lot of troubles to return your goods and your money back is also a bit difficult because money back also. Comes in your account only.
- If you shop online then you have to wait for some time to get your goods, whereas if you shop from normal shop then you can get your goods immediately.
According to the article on online shopping, despite all these advantages and disadvantages, online shopping is very much in trend nowadays, due to the busy schedule, many customers have started using online shopping. That nowadays the first choice of new customers is online shopping. As slowly people are becoming friendly with the system, they have started liking online shopping, nowadays, even if people are sitting empty, their best time pass is online shopping, in their free time, people visit different websites and products. Check and buy them.
Online Shopping in 6 Easy Steps
1. Schedule Your Shopping
The best advantage of online shopping is that you can shop according to your time. But in online shopping, the delivery of any item can be found most quickly till the second day of shopping and this time starts from two hours after you do your shopping. If you do online shopping, then the charges for home delivery of the item are clearly declared on the site, then it should be confirmed by the customer in advance that how much money he will have to pay for delivery or not.
2. Start Shopping
When you start your shopping, type the item you want to buy in the search bar or search it from different categories on any site or you can also select your goods by clicking on an advertisement and buy your goods. can. When you go shopping for yourself, you can click on the item you like, then you can clearly see that item in different ways and zoom, which clears the image of that item in your mind.
3. Select Your Payment Type
When you do online shopping, you can select your payment type yourself, if you want, you can pay through credit card or debit card or if you want, you can also make your payment in cash at the time of delivery of the item. . When you make your payment by credit or debit card, the money does not go from your account until the delivery of the item is done to your home.
4. Recheck Your Order
When you place your order and you want to amend that order, then you have the option but keep in mind that this modification should be done within a certain time only. At the time when you place an order and the item arrives at your home and you do not like the item or the item does not fit according to your size, you can still change or return the item.
5. Receive Your Shopping
When all the pre-process is completed then the item reaches your home and you can get your shopping item at your home. When the seller company delivers the goods, then it is their responsibility that at the time of delivery there is no damage to the goods or the right item reaches the customer’s home. If there is any damage or mistake in delivery, the seller or delivery company is solely responsible for it.
6. Payment at the Time of Order Placement after Shopping
This is the best facility for online shopping that you can make your payment at the time of delivery of the item. If the customer makes the payment at the time of delivery, then he is not at risk of any kind of fraud, and at the same time that person can check and pay after receiving his goods.
Read An Other: