In this post, we will talk about connecting mobile to tv wirelessly. We get to see the facility to connect mobile to TV, if we want, by connecting mobile to TV, we can see the mobile screen in TV in a good way. But do you know how to connect mobile to tv? If not, then this post will be helpful for all of you.
They were the first to come all the TV time, they Smartphone then Connect impossible, but today the number has come Smart or Non-Smart TV, in TV we very easily connect your Smartphone too. We get to see many options to connect Mobile with TV, so let’s know how to connect regular TV with mobile.
How to Connect Android Phone to Normal TV
In today’s present time, we get to see two types of TV, one Smart TV in which we can connect mobile with TV through Wifi or Mobile’s Cast option, and the other Non-Smart TV in which Mobile is connected to the TV. The process to do it is a bit different.
When you watch a movie on your mobile, it does not look as good to watch, but it is also perfect for watching if you watch your phone screen on a big TV. If you want, you can see the mobile screen. You can also connect it to a TV, called screen mirroring.
There are many ways to connect Normal TV to Mobile, under which we can connect our Mobile with Normal TV. Let us know about some practical ways to connect Android Mobile to LED TV.
How to Connect Phone to TV with USB Cable
Even if you have a regular TV, you can connect your Mobile with a TV. Most of the standard LED TVs have the facility of a USB port. If your TV also has the facility of a USB port, you can connect your TV with Mobile very quickly through a USB cable. So tell about the process of how to connect mobile to tv with a USB cable, then that –
- First of all, take a USB cable and connect it to the USB port of your LED TV, and then plug the second port of that USB cable into the Mobile’s charging port.
- After insisting on the USB cable with the TV and Mobile, you have to turn on the file transfer option in the mobile.
- After turning on the file transfer option, you have to turn on the TV and go to the USB option.
After turning on the TV and going to the USB option, the screen of your Mobile will start showing on the TV. Now you will be able to watch any app or file of your Mobile on TV very quickly.
How to Connect Mobile to TV via HDMI Cable
If your TV does not have the facilities of a USB port, then you will be able to connect your Mobile to the TV even under the Micro HDMI port. So if your TV has the support of HDMI, then follow the below-mentioned process –
- First of all, you have to take a Micro HDMI Cable.
- You will need to connect one HDMI cable port to the TV’s HDMI port and connect the other end of the cable to the Mobile’s charging port.
- After connecting the Mobile and TV via HDMI cable, you have to turn on the TV, go to Settings, and open the HDMI option.
As soon as you turn on your TV, go to the setting, and turn on the HDMI option. The screen of your Mobile will start appearing on the TV screen after some time. Now you will be able to easily see the screen of the Mobile on the big screen of the TV.
How to Connect a Phone to a Smart TV
You must have known how to connect Normal TV to Mobile, but if you use Smart TV and do not know how to connect mobile in smart TV, then for information, tell that Mobile There are many ways to connect to Smart TV.
As in Non-Smart TV, Mobile is connected via USB Cable or Micro HDMI. Similarly, we can connect Smart TV with Mobile via Wifi or Bluetooth. If you want to know how to connect Smart TV to Mobile, then let’s know some practical ways to connect Mobile to Smart TV.
How to Connect Mobile to TV via WiFi
A Smart TV has almost all the features like a mobile, but if you want to connect your Mobile with a Smart TV, you can connect the Mobile with the TV through WIFI.
- First of all, you have to enable the Hotspot option by going to the settings of your Mobile.
- After turning on Hotspot on mobile, you have to turn on Smart TV by going to Wifi option. You have to connect the Hotspot of Mobile with Smart TV.
- As soon as you connect your Smart TV with Mobile’s Hotspot, your Mobile will be connected with Smart TV. Now you will be able to share any file of Mobile with Smart TV.
How to Connect Mobile to TV via Bluetooth
Like you can connect your Mobile with a computer through WIFI, you can also connect your smart TV with Mobile through Bluetooth. So tell about the process of connecting mobile to Smart TV through Bluetooth, then it is –
- First of all, you have to turn on Bluetooth on your Mobile.
- After turning on Bluetooth in the mobile, you will also have to turn on Bluetooth in your Smart Tv.
- After turning on Bluetooth in Smart TV, you have to pair the Bluetooth of Smart TV with Mobile. After that, your Mobile will be connected with Smart TV.
In this post, we have explained how to connect mobile to tv wirelessly, hope that after reading this post, you have come to know how to connect Normal TV to Mobile and Smart TV to Mobile. How to Connect
By reading this post, you can enjoy the big screen by connecting your mobile screen with a TV. If you have any queries related to this blog post, you can ask us by commenting in the comment box below.