Do you want to buy hosting from Bluehost? Bluehost provides many types of hosting services for its user like Linux hosting, windows hosting, WordPress hosting but most of the users in India use Linux hosting to create a blog or website.
This is a very popular company. Which provides many types of good hosting for your blog. But if you are making a new blog then you should first take the Basic hosting plan. When you buy any hosting plan from Bluehost, you are given a free domain along with it.
Today in this article I will tell you how to buy hosting from Bluehost.
Things to Consider Before Buying Bluehost Hosting
Whenever you go to its website to buy hosting from Bluehost, then you see 4 hosting plans like a Basic plan, Plus plan, Choice Plus, and Pro plan.
If you are creating a new blog then the Plus plan will be the best for you. Because in this plan you get unlimited disk space, free SSL, free domain, and unlimited bandwidth. And the best part is that the cost of this plan is also very less.
Read Also: How To Start A Blog
Here below is the step on how to buy hosting from Bluehost.
How to Buy Hosting from Bluehost
1. First of all you have to go to the Bluehost website and click on Get Started.
2. Now you will be shown three hosting plans:
- Basic plan: After taking this hosting plan, you can host only one website. And in this you are provided with 50 GB storage, free ssl, unlimited bandwidth.
- Plus plan: In this hosting plan you can host more than one website. And in this plan you get unlimited disk space, free ssl, free domain and unlimited bandwidth.
- Choice Plus: Apart from the plus plan, you also get the facility of domain privacy and side backup.
3. As soon as you select a plan a popup window will open. Where you can register a new domain for free. If you already have a domain, then you write the domain name and click on the Next button.
4. Now a new page will open where you have to fill in your name, address, country, pin code, mobile number, email correctly. Then select your hosting time like 1, 2, 6 months, or 1 year, after that you can uncheck the option “Site Backup Pro” and “Sitelock Security” below, so that you can save money while buying hosting.
6. Add payment information on the next page.
9. After that a Confirm link will come to your email. You log in to the account by clicking on the confirm link, after that you will go to the hosting cPanel.
Congratulations…! You have purchased hosting from Bluehost.
Whenever you buy hosting from Bluehost, you are given a free domain Bluehost. Apart from this, many other free services are provided such as:
Unlimited Disk Space – Unlimited Disk Space is given in all plans except the basic plan in Bluehost.
SSL Certificate – If you buy any hosting plan from Bluehost, then you are given an SSL certificate for free.
Free Domain – By purchasing any plan from Bluehost, a free domain name is given along with it. Due to which the money of the domain is saved while creating a blog.
24*7 Support – Bluehost gives 24*7 support to its users. Meaning if any kind of problem comes in your site then the Bluehost agent stays online for 24 hours to fix it.
Unlimited Bandwidth – If you buy any plan from Bluehost, then you are given Unlimited Bandwidth. It is a type of hosting memory.
Backup – When you buy hosting from Bluehost, you are given the option of backup. This means that in the future, if your site crashes or gets hacked, then you can restore your website using the backup option.
If you want to buy good hosting for your blog at a low price, then Bluehost will be the best option for you. We hope that today’s article helped us in buying hosting from Bluehost. If you liked our article, then definitely share it with your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp. Thank you