Tired of managing that monthly salary? Looking for a secondary source of income. The world of digitalization has given the solution to your problem by providing several ways to earn money online. You can enjoy affiliate marketing, mobile marketing, Google AdMob, Google AdSense, earn money from PTC and GPT sites, earn money from your smart work, which is website investment and domain trading, etc. The best and easiest way to earn online is Google AdSense and today we will show you how to make money with Google AdSense step by step.
Today, when the inflation of goods has reached the top of the mountain, living from a single source of income is not possible. An individual’s monthly salary is not even able to meet basic needs. Because winning online has become an integral part of the day.
The number one website that is Google runs a “Google AdSense” program. Due to its ease of use, it has gained a lot of popularity since it began 15 years ago in 2003. Google AdSense was started to monetize the efforts of an individual who is to monetize their website, blog or YouTube. Offers revenue per click or per impression.
Winning with Google AdSense is easy. When you sign up with AdSense and provide all the necessary details, Google will continue to send ads for goods and services on your website, blog or YouTube. Every time a visitor clicks on the ad, Google pays you for this. It’s as easy as A.B.C. It also gives you the right to block ads you don’t like.
Advantages to earning with Google AdSense
- It’s totally free, you don’t have to invest a single penny.
- You can link more than one website with a single AdSense account.
- A person can monetize his site in one or two weeks, he doesn’t have to wait for months.
- You get a monthly income after earning the first $ 100 USD.
Earn money with respect to Google AdSense terms and conditions. Do not attempt any unnecessary activity that cancels your account. Because, of course, Google has this right.
The 3 best and most used ways of earning with AdSense are blogs, creating a website and creating a YouTube channel.
1. Start Blogging
If you are a good writer and you want the world to read your work. Create a blog today and start blogging. It only takes 10-12 minutes to create a blog. You can create a free blog on BlogSpot or your own blog. As you know, every free thing comes with some limitations. There will be a number of problems once you start a blog. You will not have any control over that. It will not be your own blog. You won’t even have a name of your choice. Your content will be controlled by the free blogging platform and you will not be able to do anything if you delete your content. Your name that suggests nothing to the reader will make your blog not serious for him/her. You must go with a paid blog, which is a blog with your copyright.
Once your blog gets traffic, you can sign up with Google AdSense and search for ads related to that particular article in your blog. This will attract the visitor and if you click on that link or visit that link, you will be automatically paid. Your blog should have an attractive design, an easy domain name, and your niche should be clear. Do not forget to buy hosting for your blog.
If you don’t know what these terms mean and want to know how to create a blog? You can check my previous article on “How to create or start your own blog?“
Be an active blogger, post daily. Make sure your content must be unique and should not be copied from anywhere. Do not walk through the branches to extend your article, it should be informative. We all believe in quality, not quantity.
2. Build a website
Like creating your own blog in the same way that you can create your own website. Your website must be on a specific topic.
How to create a website?
Follow the Steps Given Below to Create a Website:
- Choose a niche: The niche is a type of theme or a plot of the website. For example, if the name of your website is travel.com, your niche will be trips, adventures, tours, etc., you can select a niche from your website based on your interest, passion and complete information on the subject whose niche are you deciding
- Consider a domain name: Think of a domain name related to your niche. It must be easy to remember and flashy for the reader. Do not select a complex name that is difficult for the reader to remember. Follow the “KISS” rule, “Keep it short and simple.”
- Buy a domain name: Make a list of at least 10 domain names related to the domain name considered, since it is difficult to obtain a domain according to your desire on the first attempt. Search for domain names on various domain sales websites such as GoDaddy.com, Bluehost.com, Namecheap.com, Bigrock.com and check if the name you requested is available or not. If you get an available domain name of your choice, buy it.
- Buy web hosting for your website: You need a web hosting plan to store the content or pages of your website. You can buy a web hosting plan from reputable and reliable web hosting companies such as Bluehost.com, GoDaddy.com, Namecheap.com, and iPage.com.
- Update daily: Don’t forget that you have created a website. Keep uploading content daily. The content must be unique and rich in information. Without daily content, nobody will know your website or get a good rank.
- Gather traffic: Advertise your website, share links from your website on various social networking sites, emails and text messages. Gather all the traffic you can…
- Do SEO of your website: Designate someone for your website SEO or learn SEO. Search engine optimization increases domain authority (DA), page authority (PA), page ranking (PR) of your website.
- Associate with Affiliate Marketing: Earn money through affiliate marketing. Sign up with several companies like Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, etc. After logging into your partner account, you will get a link to promote the products on your website and if any visitor visits that affiliate link and goes to the site like Amazon from there. link and buy something, you will be paid approximately 4% to 12% of that amount. This is called affiliate marketing.
When your website gathers enough traffic, you can sign up with AdSense and search for the ads related to your website, Google will continue to send ads on your website. And if any visitor clicks on these ads present on your website, Google pays you for this.
3. Create a YouTube channel
If you are a good singer, dancer, teacher, art and craft teacher and have a good sense of humor, you can create your own YouTube channel and earn money with it. There are many people who do not like blogging or are interested in creating a website. It doesn’t mean we can’t make money with Google AdSense. You can create videos and upload them to the largest video platform that is YouTube. YouTube is the second most visited site after Google.
Also, talented young people in various fields can make a video of their talent and upload it to their YouTube channel. Not organizing than asking for money from their parents, it is easier for young people today to organize their pocket money.
All you need to do is create a free YouTube account.
Create an account in a particular niche, or your channel will never earn subscribers. Because people subscribe to channels that offer specific content of their choice. They are less interested in those channels where they can’t guess what the next video will be. For example, if your channel has funny videos, do not upload dance, music or teaching videos. Create it as the user’s point of view.
You can check my article “Earn money creating video tutorials on YouTube” to learn how to create your channel.
Once your channel has obtained a minimum of 1000 subscribers, you can select in Google AdSense and send the link of your YouTube channel, sending ads between your videos. If the viewer clicks on this ad, they will be paid.
How to create an account on AdSense?
Creating an account is very easy, you just have to follow these steps.
- Visit Google AdSense
- Click on the “Register now” button.
- A registration window will open. Enter the URL of the website where you want the ads.
- Enter your email address.
- Fill in the other necessary details.
- Read the terms and conditions.
- Click to create an account.
- Your account is created, you can change the settings if you wish.
- To receive regular payments, you must have an account at any international payment site such as PayPal, Payoneer, Payza, Skrill, etc. I suggest you choose PayPal. Create a PayPal account if you don’t have one and then provide your PayPal account details.
Note: Approval of your account will take between 5 and 10 days. Do not lose patience. You will receive an email once your account is approved. And yes, let me make one thing quite clear: there may be a possibility that your request to create an account will be rejected. Don’t be sad Check your blog, website, YouTube channel and see if something has been lost.
As a writer, my advice to you is to be an active worker, your website will lose its audience and its ranking if you don’t get quality content on a daily basis. Promote your blog, channel, and website among your friends and various social networking sites. Work to win.
I am here just for you, you are free to ask any questions. I hope to receive comments in the comments.Thanks