In this post, we will be installing the Elementor Page Builder. (free version) and Importing one of our Elementor user dashboard templates. This is the base template that we used too for you when you visit your TechnoVimal member’s area. Let dive deep to explore the details!
Creating a Custom WordPress Dashboard
Isn’t it amazing to facilitate your clients with a custom dashboard in WordPress? Here you’ll decorate the welcome area with warm greetings, any special message or a helpful guideline to work the location. Also, it is often a contact form of all kinds of media files. And any elements or sections you would like to feature. Nevertheless, you’ll arrange the fields consistent with your client’s preference.
Therefore, it allows you to leave a singular fingerprint on the board. You’ll reign the doorway where you or your clients arrived after login into the location.
Furthermore, it’ll accelerate your brand value and increase customer satisfaction levels. During this way, you’ll personalize your product and services by giving a singular identification to your WordPress Dashboard.
👉 So, you can add a custom dashboard to display in your reception area:
- A Welcome Message.
- Useful Instructions to operate the site.
- Contact form for more questions or help.
- Company description and contact information.
- Description of services and products.
- Answers to common frequently asked questions.
- Important links, updates, and news.
👉 This will enable its customers to:
- A quick look on links and important updates
- Comprehensive guidelines for browsing the site
- Maintain a private board based on your business processes.
Hense, with Elementor you will get full control over the WordPress welcome panel following a few easy steps.
Step1: How to Create a Custom Dashboard for Elementor
- To get started, we will need to install and activate Elementor. To do so, click on the Add new option in the Plugins menu.
- Next, type “Element Page Builder” in the search field and hit Install for Page Builder. When finished, also hit the active button…
- After that, it will take us to the element reception page. Scroll to “Templates” and click the Save Template option.
Here is your download link for the TechnoVimal Block Templates:
- WordPress dashboard and navigate Elementor → My Templates → “Import Templates” button on the top. As it is currently empty, we have to import a panel template to start.
- Next, click on the “Choose file” button and navigate to the dashboard template .zip or a.JSON file you downloaded from your member’s area. For this instance, I will be able to be importing the dark template by clicking on the “Import Now” button.
- Great, it’s now imported and available to be used for a page.😊 Let’s add a replacement page which will be used as the dashboard.
- First, provide a name/title to the current page. Then, in the Page Attributes drop-down menu, select the page template of the elements canvas and edit with the Element button.
👉 You can save the options and start the page generator.
Step 2: Change the Page Layout to Elementor Canvas
- When the page generator is loaded we must press the “folder icon” to see the available templates.
- Click on the “My Templates” tab to see the list of imported templates
- As you can see, the “Dark Dashboard template” will be available and all we have to do is press the “Insert” button.
- Be sure to choose “Yes” to insert the actual configuration of the page, for example, the background gradient that I originally added to the template…….
- Well, we have a fully functional user dashboard that you can edit just the way you will need it.
- From here on, when your customers log in or get logged in automatically with the fulfillment URL from TechnoVimal utilized in the ThriveCart product, they’re going to be greeted on this page if your settings are left blank for “Redirect after successful login (URL)”
Final Verdict on Custom WordPress Dashboard
Well, WordPress and Elementor are widely known for their robustness and customization options. There is nothing concrete here, you can modify and mold everything that is right for you and your business.
In this continuation, you can also change the view of the WordPress back-end panel to facilitate the navigation of your personal or client evaluation. As a developer, the default WordPress dashboard may be familiar to you, but your customers may have difficulty operating it.
Nothing to worry about You can now govern the back-end of your site and create a custom WordPress panel to assess the value of your brand and customer satisfaction.
ThanksHOPE YOU FIND THIS TUTORIAL USEFUL, HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!
You may also want to see:
- Top 10 Best Free Web Hosting Sites with Complete Features
- How to Auto Reduce Server Response Time
- How To Start A Blog on WordPress?
Best Hosting Deals
- BlueHost Hosting Discount
- A2 Hosting Discount
- DreamHost Hosting Discount
- GeneratePress Theme Discount
- Mangools Toolkit Discount