Grammarly: Have you been struggling with your grammar, spelling, sentence structure but determined to bring out your ideas through writing? You are in the right place. I want to take you through the must-have writing tool for writers in 2020.
You may be the best writer out there, but small details like spelling mistakes can really bring down your book or anything else you write.
If your writing is full of spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and poor sentence structure, you are least likely to attract readers. People will leave as fast as they came in and you don’t want that to happen.
This is why Grammarly is here to help you with the tidbits of your writing.
Grammar is a single-stop-shop writing tool that checks spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and plagiarism on the fly. It is an Inc. based in San Francisco. 500 is a company that uses AI-powered tools to help you communicate better in your writing.
I’ll be honest before I learn about this software, my writing got sucked. Do you know why? Because I didn’t have a second pair of eyes to fix my piece for a clear and easy understanding.
Reasons Why You Should Choose Grammarly as your writing tool.
- Grammar is free! Yes, you heard that right. Grammar offers its basic features like grammar and spelling checkers for free. You do not pay to access your most important features as a writer.
- It is easy to use. All you need to do is download the Grammarly app or register an account with them and use it online.
- Easily Available. You can add this awesome software to your browser and use it on any web page including social media sites. If you download Grammar, poor grammar will be a thing of the past.
- Corrects mistakes automatically. When you install the grammar, it activates everywhere you type. It exposes incorrect sentences with a red line to give you real-time editing. When you hover over highlighted sentences, it gives you suggestions on what you need to do to make that particular sentence correct, clear, and concise.
Who Uses Grammarly Writing App?
I know you are asking yourself this question and wondering if you really need it. If you ask me, I will tell you that everyone needs Grammarly. If you want to write a really clear sentence and deliver your message without any hassle.
I’ve seen many people try to pass a message especially on social media and because their sentences didn’t come out clearly because of poor grammar and spelling mistakes, they end up being a laughing stock. Using Grammarly can help you avoid such pitfalls and write like a pro.
Who uses this Writing Tool?
- Student. If you are a student then you know that it is important to write clear sentences in your essays. Grammar has been licensed by more than six hundred leading universities. It dramatically improves your writing on essays, dissertations, research, reports, and or college entrance papers.
- Professional. If you are like me, Grammarly is one of the essential tools on your freelance writing checklist. I write for a living and that means providing quality work to my clients is an essential key. To add, other professions such as law, health, marketing, engineering, and journalism used grammar to improve their writing skills.
- Job seekers, English learners, non-native speakers, and foreigners. As a job seeker, you need to impress your potential employer and do what happens among others, sending in a well-written letter and resume. Grammar will help you write a resume that will inspire your potential employer to appoint you.
- Equally, English learners can also use this powerful tool to learn the language faster. And if you want to speak like a native English speaker, Grammarly is your perfect match.
How To Get Grammarly Writing App.
Grammarly is as easy as ABC. It’s just a click away and you’ll have it on your device. Whatever device you are using does not matter. You can take it on your phone, your desktop, laptop, tablet.
All you have to do is download it and you are good to go. But before that let me show you the easiest and fastest way to get up and running in less than a minute.
Remember, you can still use grammar without registering for an account, but to unlock all the awesome features that you definitely need to open a free account, it’s better that you use premium grammar And get all means of writing and editing such as plagiarism. Testing equipment.
How to Create an Account with Grammarly App.
As I said above, creating a village account is very simple and easy. Let’s see how.
- Go to grammarly.com.
You should land on a beautiful page like the one below. Click Login on the top right corner.
- They have three options to register. You can either use your Facebook account, Google account, or use your email as shown below.
In less than a minute you will have a Grammarly account! Once you are in you you can start writing the best pieces you can ever imagine and communicate better.
- On the dashboard, click Applications to see available software that you can include with grammar. have a look.
The current version of grammar can be used on Microsoft Office, Windows, and Chrome.
I am currently using grammar for Chrome and I love it. Let me show you how to add Grammarly to your browser and say goodbye to grammar and spelling mistakes.
How to add Grammarly Writing Tool to Chrome as an Extension.
It is very simple.
Click on the apps on your dashboard and select Grammar for Chrome and you will be taken to the Chrome Web Store.
Add to Chrome as an extension and a green logo will appear on your search bar in the top right corner of your browser.
By the time you log in, grammar will be active on all web pages you visit.
Final Verdict on Grammarly Writing Software.
After using Grammarly and seeing the weirdness of it, I would say that it will be found already. If you are a freelance writer like me then you should try Grammar and impress your customers.
over to you. How has Grammarly helped you in your writing? Tell me in the comments section.
Note:- This post may contain affiliate links. I only recommend things I have used and don’t worry they come at no cost to you. I will really appreciate it if you sign up using the links.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful. allow us to know within the comments below if you face any issues.😊